Sunday, 10 August 2014

things i liked in july 2014

...the things that I've been liking lately: 




1. Handmade Jane's takeover of OWOP.This coincides nicely with the fact that a) I've been wanting to see what else I could do with Burda 7051 and b) our Dublin sewing meet-up group have decided to use this pattern for our own sew along 

2. Geometric stamping idea and how-to on Papercut Collective I wonder could I even incorporate this into my OWOP pattern? Now there's a thought... hmmm... 

3. I definitely definitely want to do this! Guthrie and Ghani's guide to making your own espadrilles sell the kits and for Irish readers, I spotted them in Hickeys. 

4. A Handmade Wardrobe made this gorgeous travel set using the Grainline Studio's Portside Travel Set pattern. 

5. I couldn't help but notice a few resemblences in the latest BurdaStyle's to a couple of things I had pinned lately. This gold dress is from Saint Laurent. 

6. Pretty simliar to BurdaStyle's wrap dress.

7. And perhaps this flowing Dior top... 

8. Could be copy-catted from BurdaStyle's long sleeve top

9. Since rhubarb is in season, I made this very simple but completely delicious rhubarb fizz. I recommend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you - don't be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...