Sunday, 30 December 2012

santa baby...

Mmmmmm...post christmas slothfulness...



Clever Santa (aka lovely people in my life) know me so well. Most of the Christmas presents I got were sewing related!


Rosie Martin's DIY Couture book came from my Mum and it is REALLY interesting looking - I can't stop looking at it and trying to figure out which I'm going to make first. I think I will start with the Coffee Classic Slouch Top. 

The Colette Sewing Handbook came from Mister Reckless - I know this has been about for a while but it looks like a fab book to work my way through. I'm particularly looking forward to having a go at the Truffle Dress and the Taffy Blouse.

My pal Jo who lives in London came over to Dublin bearing fabric - I think she said it came from Peckham Market. 

And then other books like lola Nova's Simple Sewing from my buddy Olivia and Mum's other pressie Printed Pattern are full of ideas for printing on fabric and general fun stuff that will keep 2013 very busy indeed!
Thank you Santy! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you - don't be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...