Thursday, 20 December 2012

knitting and stitching....

After the Knitting and Stitching Show is in London, it visits Dublin... the fact that it was so packed I think just shows how things are changing... this is the upside of the economic downturn!

Yes it was quite a long time ago but I only got around to uploading photos now! Obviously there are tonnes of things that you can't photograph but I loved loved loved Jean Draper's stand and her brilliant OzDots.... She is amazing.

One stand that you were allowed photograph and fortuitously I also loved was the MrXStitch stand. 


These guys manage to cross stitch into metal and wood... how cool is that?! 


I also picked up some bargain-licious patterns which were only €2 each, very nice for me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you - don't be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...