Thursday, 28 June 2012

ooh la la pretty summery bag!!


I was given a little pile of pretty flowery fabric and to celebrate the return of my sewing machine from sewing-machine-hospital, I just made this tote bag. 



I had half an eye on a tutorial from one of my current blog-crushes, See Kate Sew as a sort of guide to keep me on track, and I just have to say at this point, I freakin' love my rotary cutter that I got for my birthday! It makes it really easy to just go for things like this!

The fortuitous thing about this bag is that is reversible so if you choose a pretty lining, you've got yourself two bags for the price of one :) 

I'm going to Paris tomorrow; Ooh La La New Pretty Summery Bag - you're coming with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you - don't be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...