Thursday, 3 May 2012

i like to spend some time in mozambique... all the couples dancing cheek to cheek...**


I like picking up fabric in the places I go but a lot of it is bought with great ambition and so far has not been put too much good use. I've been to Africa a few times in the last couple of years, and I have a bit of a stash of African prints in my fabric cupboard from Mozambique, Kenya and Chad and I think it's time to do something with them! 







I reckon I'm going to use some of this fabric I got in Mozambique to make a cushion cover for a big floor cushion, and if it works out maybe to a few more from some of the other African prints. 
Any other ideas?!



**That's Bob Dylan, not me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYywEVzyVLI

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you - don't be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...